Reading My Blog

You will find my earliest adventures at the bottom of the page, and my final adventures are at the top.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My First Adventure

It is Tuesday, January 29, 2008, and I'm about to travel for the first time on a plane. It is a charter flight with the UNLV Runnin' Rebel Basketball Team. They have an important basketball game tomorrow. Here I am with my new friends on the team, Rene Rougeau and Wink Adams. It was cold outside....

We have now arrived to the TCU (Texas Christian University) basketball arena, in Fort Worth, Texas. It is the day of the game, and I am with the team during a shoot-around practice.


The game has now started, and I think I have the best seat in here!

After the game, Uncle Mike said I must have been the good luck charm because the Rebels won their 16th game of the season against the TCU Horned Frogs, with a final score of 70 - 58. The guys I'm travelling with, the Rebels, are currently in first place in their league. To find out more about how the Rebels are doing this year, click here: http://www.unlvrebels.com/.

No comments: